Tunesday - volume 2

It's Tuesday, and that means it's Tunesday, and seven classic tunes for the week ahead. 
Here's the full playlist if you want to listen to them all. 


Bruno Mars - the lazy song
This is an oldie that makes me happy. I like the dancing, the man himself and the song. After a tough Monday, this is perfect for a lazy Tuesday. 


Walk the Moon - Anna Sun
I love this band, and this video always makes me smile. Nicholas Petricca is my spirit animal. 


Alex Cameron - Strangers Kiss cover by Haley Blais
An old video, but wowsers, love her voice! Love this song. 


Maroon 5 - One More Night cover by Mike Squillante and Lauren Ruth Ward
Love a good cover, and here's another one. 


LP - Don't Let Me Down
I'm obsessed with LP, just adore her and this is a great cover of hers. 


Alex Cameron - Real Bad Looking
Sexy boy, singing a great song. 


Carol Brown - Flight of the Conchords
And a funny one to end the week. Love you Jermaine!


Thanks for listening, and a special shout-out to 
Catherine on Bloglovin, 
thank you darling XXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts