It's Tunesday

It's Tuesday so that means it's Tunesday (geddit)! Seven tunes to listen to this week. 


I always like a mix tape! That's why I'm in love with YouTube. Playlists to work by and to cheer me up, and that's why I wanted to create a mini playlist of tunes that I'll be listening to this week. They're a pretty random selection, and if you want to listen to them all, here's my Tunesday Playlist for this week on YouTube. 

Stranded in a Limousine by Paul Simon
One of my favourite Paul Simon tunes, that you don't often hear, and as always it tells a great story. 


Bullet Proof by La Roux performed by Pomplamoose
I love Pomplamoose, and this song is brilliant. You have to watch the guy with the beard get so excited. 


The Dead South - In Hell I'll be in Good Company
I love this song and this video. The perfect tune for Tuesday!


Durand Jones & The Indications - Is It Any Wonder
I've been listening to the Paste Studio sessions for a while now and they are always good. I love this guy's voice!


Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar
I'm too old to know any One Direction songs, but I do love Harry Styles' effortless voice. This is a tune I recently discovered and I love it!


Nina Simone - Mood Indigo
Of course, my first Tunesday has to include Nina! I know this song back to front. One of my all time favourites. 


Hudson Taylor - One in a Million
This band makes me happy. The lead singer is so enthusiastic, adore him. Love this song and the performance. 


I'll be making mini playlists every week for Tunesday so come back and see. If you like any of these tunes let me know, and give me your own recommendations too.


Comments

Popular Posts