About this blog

This blog has been a long time coming, and almost didn't happen because of a massive lack of confidence on my part. Like a lot of people, the confidence and self-belief that I had in my twenties and early thirties just seems to have gradually leaked out of my feet while I was asleep. Everything different was out of my comfort zone, so I just shied away into a comfortable and happy little life. That was until BOOM I found out I was pregnant at 39, since then life just seems to be full of endless amazing possibilities. If I could be pregnant after over ten years of trying, then hip hip hooray what else could happen? This is why I have pulled myself together and started this blog, something I have wanted to do for ages. This blog is about the little treasures in life that we unexpectedly find. I plan to post something everyday whether it's about a sewing pattern, an inspiration for my embroidery, a find in a junk shop or a new place to take my little girl. I hope you enjoy reading this blog and we can be mudlarks and magpies together showing off the shiny treasures we find along the way.

Comments

Popular Posts